The Consulate wishes to inform that the shipment of the remains of a deceased person is done through parlour to parlour arrangement.
The following are the requirements to ship the remains of a dead body to Guyana:
- 4 copies of Death Certificate.
- 1 copy of Public Health Certificate.
- 1 copy of Embalming Certificate.
- Remains are to be enclosed in a hermetic sealer.
- The hermetic sealer must be then enclosed in metal casket.
- The wooden casket is to be enclosed in an air-packed shipping shell.
The following are the Requirements to take cremated remains to Guyana
- Urn must be sealed.
- Copy of Death Certificate.
- Cremation Certificate.